Arizona???

<<This system will obviously  not work against all teams as Pitino found
out even in college when he went up against a more athletic, versatile
Arizona team.>>

I don't think that RP's system was at fault, nor do I feel that AZ was
more athletic.  I DO feel that Derek Anderson's injury and Ron Mercer
being "physically beat" had much more to do with it.

Give him the horses & Pitino's system will beat ANY po team.  Give him
this current Celtic team & a FEW MONTHS & they will be competitive EVERY
game.

Uncle Odie