Re: Vescey on Billups

I'd think very carefully about trying to deal Billups already.  It will
take some time for him to get a grasp of the pro game.  From what I've
seen, he appears to be having difficulty making intelligent decisions
with the ball right now, but that will come with experience.  I think
some of us are looking for him to have the demeanor of Oscar Robertson
already when he's only completed 2 years of college ball.

I saw Antonio Daniels play last night versus the Raptors and he struggled
as much as Billups has at the point.  Didn't look quick at all and of
course he struggled defensively on Stoudamire.  Tracey McGrady however
played like Dr. J, though he wasn't saddled with the responsibility of headmanning
the ball.  He was a finisher last night anyway.

Cecil