The Press

                      The Press                                    10/20/97

The C's are pressing all the time now because it needs as much work as it can
get.  Pitino has said that during the season they won't use it all of the
team.  But when playing exhibitions games you have the luxury of getting a
system in place even if it isn't working.

The Eddie Jones trade is unrealistic.  He is a near all-star, whereas Mills
and Brown are at best average players.  And Jerry West is one of the best GM's
in the business.  You can't pull the wool over his eyes.  If we want to get
Eddie Jones we would probably have to give up Billups and Knight, (which is
too much).

Jeremy