Patience

I'm glad Pitino has the rebuilding of Kentucky as experience so he won't
panic in the short term.  I tend to see the good side, even tho' it's a
minority side for now.  Walker is going to be fine.  Most reports see
Knight as a plus already.  Edney was a good pickup.  Now if Mills and
Mercer come along we can get the season started and win a few.

I'm also concerned about Billups, but he was the consensus pick at #3
last summer.  His problem isn't talent, it's adjustment.

Our real problem for this season is the next five (formerly our strength).
If Dee, Dana, DeClerq and Massenburg fail, we're not going anywhere.

Gene  (still thinking 37 wins is realistic)