Bucks Beat Press

Unfortunately the 4th game of the pre-season was one of regression for the
Celtics.  Except for the 2nd quarter, the Bucks dominated by breaking the
press.  Ray Allen and Glenn Robinson showed superior talent.  It was obvious
that the Celtics lost confidence each time they were broke.  Pitino was not a
happy camper.

On the positive side, Travis Knight is going to be a very good player for the
Celtics.  He really has a balanced game although he probably won't be able to
stop the great offensive players.  What I like about him is his shooting,
ability to run the court, and make a great outlet.  Tyus Edney was able to
push the ball up the court that I think in time will play in Pitino's favor.
Again the Celtics showed commitment to the up-tempo game, even though they got
blown out.

This team needs time folks; we'd be a little better with our other players but
not that much.

Lance