Gill's mouth

> Did anyone see Kendall Gill's comment on ESPN SportsZone today?? He said he
> couldn't wait to play the Celtics because "I love playing against guys who
> think they invented the game of basketball. I just want to go down there and
> whip butt."

Wait a minute... I thought the Celtics DID invent basketball...

FOR NEWS: http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/5800

FOR North Bend Sports: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!