McDonalts

oops.....

I meant McDonalds...

Anyways... I am watching the McDonalds Championship, the second game between
the Atenas and Olympiakos
Some guys...oh my...smooth as silk. Old friend Micheal Hawkins playing for
Olympiakos. I am writing this during the first quater but Hawkins shooting
well.
Out of curiousity, what if we didn't get Pitino, what if we got a European
coach? Translator for the language barrier but some of the things they do, or
at least for a assistant coach a European coach to teach offense.

Just doing some what ifs...

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu