new big body

I believe the Globe reported that Pitino is near picking up another
big 7-footer (off waivers?). It looks like Lorenzo Coleman may be gone.
Predicting the Celtics this year, I believe they'll be much better
than last year (may not be saying much). Knight looks like a great pickup
and he'll only keep adding strength and improving. Walker is much better.
I really believe he'll be playing small forward eventually, if we can pick
up a decent power forward. The rookies may take some time to develop but
by midseason they'll be ready. I'd say 38 wins.

I predict that Mills will be traded in mid-season. He has great trade
value because he's locked up for 7 years at a decent price. Cleveland
was going to sign and trade him to any of a number of teams (who couldn't
sign him due to salary cap reasons) but missed out because Boston swooped
in. He's not that valuable to us if Walker moves to SF but several teams
are missing a SF (witness the interest for Fox). I could see him packaged
with Minor or Barros to get us a PF/C and some salary cap filler with shorter
contract length.

Alex