preseason

Okay, so we're 0-3 in the preseason.  That is no reason for pessimism.
Rick Pitino is not trying to win games yet.  These are mainly glorified
scrimmages to see which combinations will perform.  This team will have
a tough first month.  We'll lose on the 31st.  We will lose to the upper
eschelon at first.
	Let us view our positives, however.  1)Antoine: outdoing expectations.
2)Knight: showing us why  Rick picked him, by scoring and hustling). 3)
Pervis has played 3 games in a row (WOW!!!!), 4) Mercer just had a solid
showing.  5) Rick Pitino is a proven winner.
	As a Celtics fan, I know it is difficult to be patient.  Our
expectations were set high due to the 16 banners on the ceiling.  Once
our team learns this system, however,  we WILL win again.  I think we
will have a shot at the last playoff spot.