Re: Celts Prediction

> Though I'm starting my third season on the Celts mailing list (glad to
> see you're still here, Bill), I'm giving my first prediction:
>
> 35-47

I agree. I think we are capable of thirty wins.  I feel that our win
total is dependent on how long it takes us to develop our team
chemistry.  Obviously, this component usually takes a while, which is
why many of us are predicting a lottery finish.  It will be a challenge
for Pitino to speed up the process (I think he is the man who can do
it).

I'll say somewhere between 31-38 wins.