Re: Opening Game (and other predictions)

I predict a Celtics loss...102 to 94 (hanging close for a half...then getting
blown out in the 3rd...then making up a little ground in the 4th...but too
little too late).

Also...my prediction for the season...13 and 28 for the first half...24 and
17 for the second half for a total of 37 and 45.  Low lottery pick...but
trade up in the draft for another piece of the puzzle?

T. Knight was put up some nice numbers against the Nets...we still got
outrebounded in the game though.

Jimbo

P.S.  I think Walker will get serious consideration for the All-star team
this year...then be one of the regulars there.  He's gonna cost us some $ to
keep.