Re: Garnette Article

: Garnett: My thing is, I know Minnesota. I've been through the first
: year, blown out by 40, and the second year, blowing people out by 40.
: I'm coming into my third year. I wanted it to be one of those years that
: one and two add up to being something real strong, something real more
: confident. My thing was all about a comfort level. I really wasn't
: focused on anyplace else. I really don't put money before basketball.
: I've been playing this before the money, before the lights, before you
: guys. So that's me.
:
: I can't really speak for the next guy, and what's going through his
: head, or whatever. But I always felt like if you work hard and are
: dedicated to something you love then it pays off for itself.

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE @#$!#%@ 102 MILLION?!?!?!?

Sorry for yelling, these guys just piss me off.  At least Penny had the
decency to come out and say it *is* about the money.  Who do these morons
like KG think they're kidding, anyway?

- - Rob