Garnette Article

- --------------F382A542E4F064B418EFF182

Did Garnette answer the question below? I read it a few times, but was
unable to comprehend his point. My English isn't so good.

Aldridge: You said it wasn't about the loot. But how could it not be
about the loot when you're talking about that kind of   loot?

Garnett: My thing is, I know Minnesota. I've been through the first
year, blown out by 40, and the second year, blowing people out by 40.
I'm coming into my third year. I wanted it to be one of those years that
one and two add up to being something real strong, something real more
confident. My thing was all about a comfort level. I really wasn't
focused on anyplace else. I really don't put money before basketball.
I've been playing this before the money, before the lights, before you
guys. So that's me.

I can't really speak for the next guy, and what's going through his
head, or whatever. But I always felt like if you work hard and are
dedicated to something you love then it pays off for itself.

- --------------F382A542E4F064B418EFF182

<HTML>
Did Garnette answer the question below? I read it a few times, but was
unable to comprehend his point. My English isn't so good.

<P><B>Aldridge:</B> <I>You said it wasn't about the loot. But how could
it not be about the loot when you're talking about that kind of&nbsp;&nbsp;
loot?</I>

<P><B>Garnett:</B> <I>My thing is, I know Minnesota. I've been through
the first year, blown out by 40, and the second year, blowing people out
by 40. I'm coming into my third year. I wanted it to be one of those years
that one and two add up to being something real strong, something real
more confident. My thing was all about a comfort level. I really wasn't
focused on anyplace else. I really don't put money before basketball. I've
been playing this before the money, before the lights, before you guys.
So that's me.</I><I></I>

<P><I>I can't really speak for the next guy, and what's going through his
head, or whatever. But I always felt like if you work hard and are dedicated
to something you love then it pays off for itself.</I>
<BR><I></I>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------F382A542E4F064B418EFF182--