Et tu, Bill Cooper

I watched with feeling as coach Smith went through his retirement
motions yesterday.  For over thirty years I have associated excellence in
basketball with the college boys in blue and the pro men in green.  To see
the dean step down was truly historic.  I got to see two games of UNC a
few years back and those are cherished memories.

Et tu, Bill Cooper?  Are you also walking away from your "storied"
career?  Say it isn't so!  Say you'll be back for another season.

Gene