Re: Training camp

> There were two articles on the Herald today. One was about Pervis
> Ellison. He seems to be a different person. He's ready for the change.

Haven't seen the article, but based on watching alot of
Ellison, and Knight, I think Ellison will start at the beginning
(if the C's want to have a prayer against the Bulls).

He is shorter and a little slower end to end, but because of timing on
shotblocks, and leaping ability, he's twice the help defender that
Knight or Declerc is.

There were times when quality guards were intimidated and thrown
off their penetration game when Pervis was in.  Also, he frequently
rebounds above the rim.