Re: Former Celtics who Coach/Coached

I haven't seen Don Chaney (who, I believe, once won Coach of the Year in
Houston) or Paul Silas (coached one year with the Clippers) on anyone's
list.

By the way, any guesses as to how the C's will handle their 13th and
14th players?  I assume that they thought they had a deal worked out for
Barros (or Brown?) when they signed Edney, but it doesn't look like that
will happen anytime soon.  I also assume that they signed Coleman as
"Ellison insurance".  Comments?

Michael Gooen