Boston Celtic Limited Partnership...

The total Revenues for the (BOS) for the fiscal year ended 1997 were
$62,998,000 down from 64,780,000 for the fiscal year ended 1996.  The
figure $62,998,000 represents the amount of revenue that (BOS) earned
BEFORE EXPENSES, such as SALARIES (approx -30,000,000 for the players
and coach/GM Carr), the salaries of all the other employees of (BOS)from
CEO and President to ball boy and floor mopper, electricity, building
deprecation, equipment deprecation etc, etc.

After expenses (BOS) managed to grind out profit of $420,000 or 0.67% of
total revenues. This really made the shareholders happy.... NOT!

Anyway my point is that with approx 63 million in revenues there is no
way one Celtic player will ever ever ever earn 20,000,000 a year or will
more then two players ever earn more then 10,000,000 a year.  Unless
(BOS) begins to operate at a loss or its renvenues increase
substantially.  I would hate to see my favorite team have to claim
bankruptcy but that is what could happen.