Scary thought

Hi ya...

I was reading somewhere, I can remember where but Rick Pitino was fired from
the head coach of New York because of idlogical differences between the two.
Many of us know that. But the difference was that, Al Bianchi (I think I spelt
it right) didn't think Pitino's method was suited for playoffs. In the two
years he was there, New York was "upset" by Chicago twice and only won one
series against Cleveland I think.
That leads to me to say, with playing full court pressure 82 games, don't the
players get burned out?? From the looks of it, we don't have adequate bench to
give the guys a break.
Assuming the starting five would be:
Billups,
Mercer,
Mills
Walker
Knight

Who on the bench can handle the full court press??
Dee, Dana, Minor, Ellison, Bowen (one minute in Miami sure is a reason for a
contract) My best bet is Dee. Dana, Minor Ellison were injury plagued last
semester and too fragile in my opinion.

I hope Pitino realized his mistake last time he coached in the NBA. We all know
what kind of defense he plays but offense?? Any one care to comment??

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu