# 3 PICK

>From: casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>
>
>My guess is that Pitino doesn't think Mercer and Walker can co-exist,
otherwise he would be satisfied with the number 3.  But he's not...He sims
to be doing all he can to get something else out of the pick.  I love
Richmond and he would be great, if he were about 5 years younger.  The
Stack trade would be great to dump off some of this baggage like radja or
brown.  But I'm not convinced that Battie is the right guy.  I believe in
taking the best player available, and I think Billups or Van Horn should be
selected.
	I think theres no way that Mercer weres green next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!