Re: 76ers Second Pick

Phe Meas stated:

At #2, the C's can pick anybody they choose (except for Duncan, of
course!). They can still get Mercer if they want, but I don't think Pitino
will want a disobedient player like Mr. Mercer.

What is this based on ? It is Antoine Walker that has always had the bad
rap on attitude, I have never heard this about Mercer.

Battie is not only pretty good, but he also fulfill the C's need for a big
man.

Only time will tell on Battie's ability to play center in the NBA. His
Marcus Camby like build make him very vulnerable against behemoths like
Shaq.