Re: 76ers Second Pick

>There have been a few people talking about the Celtics picking up the #2
>pick from Philly to ensure that we will get Battie.  Well you can forget
>about that.  Apparently the 76ers offered Jerry Stackhouse and the #2 pick
>for Scottie Pippen.  The Bulls would be insane not to take that deal,
>seeing as how they want to trade Pippen anyways!

I disagree!  I think that the Bulls want to keep Pippen now that Rodman,
Jackson, and possibly Jordan will all be gone after their championship.
 Would you trade one of the 50 greatest players in the history of the NBA for
unproven talent?  Pippen will settle into the leadership role on the team.
 With Jordan possibly following Jackson wherever he goes,  Pippen can finally
leave the shadows. The Bulls would not want to go to worst to first by doing
this.  I think they could get alot more for Pippen.

I also dont like the 2 picks and radja deal.  I believe that we are in a
win/win situation with the 2 or the 3 pick.We need to rebuild and 2 picks
would help that alot.  We would probably lose stackhouse anyways.  If we are
going to trade the picks it might as well be to Milwaukee.

Jay