Re: 76ers Second Pick

I heard it was the other way around -- Chicago made the offer. Philly
          refused.  -- Mark

There have been a few people talking about the Celtics picking up the #2
pick from Philly to ensure that we will get Battie.  Well you can forget
about that.  Apparently the 76ers offered Jerry Stackhouse and the #2 pick
for Scottie Pippen.  The Bulls would be insane not to take that deal,
seeing as how they want to trade Pippen anyways!

Of course, rumors are rumors, so this could very well not be true...

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: