Re: Wallace

I originally said that I thought I saw it in the Herald, but towards the
end of the day I re-read it and didn't see anything. I checked the Globe
and nothing either. So other than those, the only other basketball related
sites I looked at were Nando and clari (usenet). However, the previous
poster seemed to say Pitino referred to said article. I'm waiting for the
soundbites on the local news tonight.

I still would like to keep the 6th pick somehow.