Wallace

Pitino seemed intrigued  about the Dino,3,6 for 2 and Stackhouse deal. I also
think it is too much unless Pitino is convinced that the only way we can get
good is by signing a big-time free agent. The way Pitino referred to it made
it seem like it was a newspaper manufacturing that may be interesting rather
than something he was pushing. Pitino did add that he would have to have some
indication that Stackhouse would stay beyond the next year.

Wallace said the most glaring need on this team was a star. Does it come with
Battie or Stackhouse or with a future free agent signing once Dino is
unloaded?

- --=_ORCL_11264948_0_11919705271821160--