Re: You can't teach height...

Dave Hughes wrote:

> You may not be able to teach height, but you can teach someone to play
>
> tall, or big.  Rodman isn't tall yet seems to rebound just fine
> against other people two, three, and four inches taller.
>
> Dave Hughes

 Dave:

I think I remember reading an article on sports studies and it said that
both Magic and Bird have peripheral vision us mortals don't and that
Rodman actually has a faster muscle twitch, such that he can jump higher
and faster the "second" time than others.  If that is so, from there you
have to learn timing, positioning, tenacity, and just the sheer will to
want the ball.  In other words, it is a lot more than muscle twitch, but
at that level, every little bit helps.

Peace,

- --
Bentz