Re: WESLEY

>Pretty soon there will be no Celtics left on the Celtic's team. :(

And this would be a bad thing because....? ;)  No seriously, I would like
to be able to keep Wesley, but it may simply be that we won't have enough
room under the cap.  It will cost us 3.5 million to sign our two lottery
picks, and then Wesley would probably cost us another 3 million and that
would shove us right up, if not over, the cap.  This would leave NO MONEY
for Fox, so he is basically gone for sure, unless we opt to sign him over
Wesley but I doubt it.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net