Pitino's Hints

The comments from Pitino (Mike's post) rather hints about what I
have believed all along. He is going to let Wesley and Fox walk.
I guess Pitino does not want any more high salaried guys unless
they have great potential. Fox is a good leader; but many with his
court play could be found without a problem. Wesley is very good
but his price may be way too high. My feeling is that Pitino
might either draft Daniels or Billups with #6 or trade down to
get Anderson of Kentucky or even pick up Shamgod later in early
2nd round. With Fox gone, would Pitino opt for Mercer as the swingman.

Without having landed Duncan, the new coach-president has his work
cut out for him. Let us hope for the best.
					Sashi.