Re: Baker, Wesley, Fox

Sounds good, but how are we going to get Baker?  He's not a free agent
until after next year, so we would have to trade something to get him. And
it can't be just draft picks either because we would be very the salary cap
with Bakers salary (around 3.75 million).  We certainly couldn't get him
and still resign Fox and Wesley......
>      >

Get creative !  How did Jerry West get Shaq for $110 Million or would have
Miami signed Juwan Howard if they had only signed him before re-signing
Mourning.

Fox is definitely expendable,  and Wesley may be as well.