God (was Re: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #161)

Kevin Johnson is 6 foot, right?  Wouldn't you want to have him on your
team?  John Stockton is 6 foot, how about him?  I believe Sam Cassell, Tim
Hardaway, Terrell Brandon, and Mookie Blaylock are within a couple of
inches of 6 foot, wouldn't you want to have one of those guys?  Just
because he's short doesn't mean he is bad.  Besides, he's a freaking point
guard, he doesn't need to be blocking shots or pulling down rebounds.  For
a second round pick I would be very happy with picking up God Shammgod.
There may be other better players availabe at 30, and if there are then
take them, but Shammgod would certainly not be a bad pick in my book.

Tim

>Jonathan Haigh wrote:
>>
>> I thought God Shamgod was 6'-4"....  (?)
>> According to Leventhal's listing on ESPN, Shammgod is 6'0", 165 lbs.  As
>I said, yet another undersized guard....

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html