Trade with Raptors

Do you think we could trade our 3rd pick, Dino Radja (he'd be with fellow
croatian Zan Tabak) & Eric Williams to Toronto for their 9th pick and
Marcus Camby.  The thinking here, is that Toronto could draft Battie at 3
and put him at Center, Put Dino at Power Forward, and Williams at small
forward  enabaling them to fill 3 positions instead of 2?

I'd go after Free Agents Rex Chapman, Howard Eisley, & Bill Curley.
If we did this, I could see us getting a starting team that looked like this:

Starters
C Camby
F Van Horn (picked at #6 or Thomas)
F Walker