duncan trade

>> MSNBC is already reporting trade rumors between Seattle - Duncan for
>Kemp.
>> Duncan will not like playing back-up center to Robinson.  Our deal is the
>best
>> because San Antonio can get two quality college players without messing
>up
>> their salary cap.  They could get Mercer and Daniels, then pick up a
>power
>> forward on the free agent market after dumping Smith.

The Spurs must have incredibly short memories if they do this.  Rodman
ripped that team apart a few years back.  While Kemp isn't the problem child
Rodman is, he is showing signs of becoming one.  For my money, give me a
solid citizen, like Duncan appears to be, any day.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu