Re: Draft

> I think that we all like the idea of getting Battie, but the problem is
that the Sixers are expected to take him at #2.  Hopefully they will take
Mercer instead, but they really do need a big player so I think the chances
of them doing that are unlikely at best.

> Jeff

We should be very happy with Mercer or Battie, but I would expect Mercer to
mature into a top notch player faster.  If Vin definitely wants to come,
Mercer & Thomas, Van Horn or Foyle will be great additions.   Rick will
know if Foyle is the real thing or not, if he is he may push Thomas or Van
Horn to the 6 spot.