Celtic Draft Problem

I think that if we don't trade our picks for players, I say we take the best
player out there. Because if we take a player just because we need that spot
filled it could really hurt us, look at Montross and especially Earl. I am
not saying Montross isn't good but there were better players out there, and
he isn't really a starter. He would make a hell of a back up though. So I
think we should trade for more picks in the early first round, and get the
best talent, and then maybe workout trades or sign FA to fill spots. Just my
opinion. Whta do you guys think?-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***