Re: I think the C's take Foyle at #3

No one in the top 6 has worked out for anyone yet!  I don't understand
your point.  It's not a matter of being reluctant, most lottery picks
don't start working out until after the lottery.  Over the next few weeks
you can expect to see Foyle, Battie, Van Horne, Thomas, and Mercer doing a
tour of the top six teams.  The reports I've read are that scouts are very
excited about a chance to see Foyle, and everyone is reserving judgement
until they see him in person.

So far the only ones to rise in the draft have been players who were
originally not considered to be lottery picks who did very well at the
small camps.  These camps rarely, if ever, have anyone show up who is
already projected as a lottery pick.  Even the Chicago camp will not have
most of the lottery picks.

 Adam