Give me Duncan or Give me Death

Okay Celtic fans, now is the time to answer the call.  We have suffered long
enough.  As Coach Pitino wrote, "You must deserve to win."  Who deserves Tim
Duncan - WE DO.  And so here is a plan:

We must initiate the fan based letter drive ever urging Mr. Duncan and his
agent to demand a trade with the San Antonio Spurs.  It can be done.  What we
need is:

	-A forwarding address for Tim Duncan
	-An address for Coach Dave Odom
	-Duncan's agent fax/email address

What do people think?  If it fails, at least we tried.  There is still time.
We can help coach Pitino.  Duncan doesn't have to go to San Antonio if he
doesn't want to.  What do we have?   The best coach in basketball.  Duncan
deserves to be a Boston Celtic.  Let's get out our first mailing by May 26th.

Lance Gee
Martinez, CA