Re: The Used Carr Curse !

Tim stated:

> First of all, Ron Mercer is not really that good, from what I have heard.
I haven't watched him play very much, but pretty much everybody I have
talked to says he is a classic underachiever.  Second of all, what would
the point be of drafting Mercer and then getting Baker or McDyess?!  That
> would leave us with three starting caliber forwards.

Tim, someone is yanking your chain.  Mercer is a stud in the Grant Hill
Scottie Pippen mold.  I have seen him play since High school & he is the
real thing.  He needs a little work as do most 20 year olds, but he will be
an all-star in the NBA.  He can be spectacular at times.

Mercer & Baker & Mcdyess play different positions so I don't understand
your question.  Mercer can play either the 2 or 3.  Baker can also play
center.  McDyess seems best suited for the 4, but so does Antoine.