Get over it

I know you guys are mad about not getting the number one, but shit happens.
There is nothing you can do about it whether you like it or not.  It is not
ML Carr's fault we didn't get it, its not the NBA's fault, its not Larry
Bird's fault, its not the Leprechauns fault, it just happend.  All we can
do now is look forward and talk about who the Celtics should draft with the
picks we do have. Besides, the C's could possibly still get Duncan.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: