Re: Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow

kjgoo wrote:

> If I remember correctly, we have at least one Aussie subscriber on this
> list.  Does he/she or anyone else know anything about this Chris
> Anstey dude (the 7' center from the Australian Pro League)?  Leventhal
> has him slotted at the top of the second round.

He would probably be a good pick in the second round. I've seen him play
a number of times and even though he doesn't look that good, He is
athletic, can run the floor well for a big man and he is improving all
the time. His stats would probably look better if he was used more
instead of some other veteran center. These are his stats so far this
year in the NBL for South-East Melbourne:

G  FGA  FGM  PCT  FTA  FTM  PCT  BLK  AST  STL  TO  PPG
6  65   35  .538  26   18  .692   5    5    5   12  14.8

Chris Mathew
cmathew@nw.tassie.net.au