Draft date

Ok, so maybe we don't get Duncan.  But we all know that Pitino can evaluate
talent so there is no reason to think that he won't get two very fine players with
the two picks.  I like Dorrine's points about Barros and Brown too.  I have a
friend who went to Northeastern or Boston University.  He looks a lot like Dee
and met the team when Chief spotted him in a restaurant in Boston.  He used to
play pick up at Brandies (sp) and still keeps up with Dee.  Last time I talked to
Tony he said Dee was feed up and depressed.  I will ask him to call Dee and
find out any inside information if he can.

It's worth a try anyway.

peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net