Re: Future

I don't think the Griz won't take Van Horn because SAR plays the smae
position, Denver too has a more urgent need for an SF to replace an oft
injured Laphonse Ellis, so I see the Grizz going for Thomas or Foyle and
the Denver snapping Van Horn. Another tarde that makes sense from celtics
point of view is our 3rd pick for McDyess, who has an year left on his
rookie contract and from all reports has no intention of signing with
Denver unless they improve the team.
                                                        - Mishra