Re: Another one

>Will Philly go for battie the center which I hear they like , or put Mercer
>at the 3 with Iverson & Stackhouse ?  I say they go Battie, there is not
>enough ball for Iverson, Mercer & Stackhouse.

You're probably right.. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Stackhouse get
traded. But, if the 76ers draft Battie, however badly we need a center, we
can't not draft Mercer. Maybe I'm a little biased (being a Kentucky fan),
but, Mercer could be an outstanding 2 guard. If we get Mercer with the 3rd
pick, we HAVE to resign Wesley, draft Cato or Foyle (both of whom I've never
seen play), and let Fox go.

But, i still think Battie will be the starting center next season for the Celts.

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net