Re: Another Trade Proposal

> ok i don't want to insult your intellegence but i think that is the
> stupidest trade suggestion i've heard yet!!! maybe the Campbell for
> Radja only if we can trade back for the playoffs. did you see how
> Campbell became totally useless in the playoffs.

This is not a stupid trade suggestion, one reason Campbell became useless
is because once Shaq is around everything revolves around him. Campbell is
a solid player with a good inside game..and he has done well in playoff
games in the past. Aren't you basing your judgement on 1 series..how many
players do you know who can stop Karl Malone in the Post?

> As for Excel as much as I think we need to get rid of Barros that is the
worst possible way
> to do that.  Van Excel would just cause problams in our locker room the
> way he's causing problems in the lakers locker room.  and VanExcel can't
> even play his position right he helps put the I in team. I suggest we
> stay the away from the lakers unless we can get eddie jones if not stay
> away.

Last year Van Exel did get suspended but this year what has he done wrong?
I think he has played well, he didn't lose his job to Kobe Bryant. In fact
Dale Harris prefers him to Kobe Bryant, but the Lakers front office guys
want Dale to play Kobe. I thought until last year, every body thought that
Van Excel was a steal in the draft and Jerry West was being accoladed for
his selection..so what has changed?

> as for our dead weight plays (i.e Barros, Brown, Radja, and all those
> backup centers i say call up dallas Don will make a trade to help the
> C's  we might be able to get kurt thomas, michael Finley or A.C. Green

Now is this not stupid suggestion?
                                                                 - Mishra