Re: Another Trade Proposal

ok i don't want to insult your intellegence but i think that is the
stupidest trade suggestion i've heard yet!!! maybe the Campbell for
Radja only if we can trade back for the playoffs. did you see how
Campbell became totally useless in the playoffs.  As for Excel as much
as I think we need to get rid of Barros that is the worst possible way
to do that.  Van Excel would just cause problams in our locker room the
way he's causing problems in the lakers locker room.  and VanExcel can't
even play his position right he helps put the I in team. I suggest we
stay the away from the lakers unless we can get eddie jones if not stay
away.

for our point gaurd I say forget Wesly and go for The alien sam cassell
as for our dead weight plays (i.e Barros, Brown, Radja, and all those
backup centers i say call up dallas Don will make a trade to help the
C's  we might be able to get kurt thomas, michael Finley or A.C. Green

and I'm out!!

please comment