Re: possible draft day trade

He is definitely not as good a penetrator & Knight is, Knight is extremely
quick, but Billups size and athleticism make him interesting.  He is also
versatile enough to play both guard positions.  Another year definitely
would not have hurt, but wee need some talent up front.  Antonio Daniels is
another prospect.