Re: possible draft day trade

On Wed, 14 May 1997 JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> also, you're wrong about billups. Driving is his bread and butter.  he tends
> to get fouled a lot, and he is a very good FT shooter.  He's more of a
> ballplayer than a point guard -- a poor man's penny.

In the games I've seen him play against teams w/ decent pt guards like
Kansas, his favorite play is to hold the ball at the top of the key
for about 4 sec, look at the floor as if to drive, then launch it.
Either that, or he passes to the wings to start a play, then waits for
a kickout.  He's a jumpshooter.

Seems to be less effective at driving and dishing than a guy like
Knight.