Re: Vescey, etc.

Gene I have always seen Jerry West as the best in the business,  but this
years moves have tarnished the image.  Signing Elden Campbell for $7M a
year, and the signing of Rooks, McCloud & Horry have really backfired, and
Van Exel might have played his last game as a Laker.

> From: Gene Kirkpatrick <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Vescey, etc.
> Date: Tuesday, May 13, 1997 6:20 AM
>
> Glad to see Karl et al finish off the Lakers.  I like the personna that
the  Lakers' coach exhibits, but to put the load on a 19 year old rookie at
the  end of regulation and in OT was way out of line.  If I were Van Exel,
I would be a little upset.