Re: Free Agents

Hey S.E.C., I like Watson.  He could be a steal.  Another guy who could
play the two guard is Eric Washington.  I think he better than Sprewell
when he was at Bama.  Remember, the Bama players don`t have dramatic
performances in College.  However, they blossom on the professional
front.

                           Alabama Players in the NBA

Robert Horry
Jason Caffey
Roy Rogers
Antonio McDyess
Keith Askins
David Beniot
James Robinson
Derrick Mckey
Latrell Sprewell
Enis Whatley

Eric Washington - Super defense,  Shoots theThree (deadly), blocks shots,
coachable, 6-4/190, and can created his own shots.  Most three point
shoters have to shoot set shots or get screens. Furthermore, he can
drive, dish, and deliver.