Good Bye Birdiiiieeee.

It is sad to see Bird as anything other than a Celtic.
But he has made the choice and thus the goodbye and
goodluck to him. I am sure that a lot of us will start
looking at the Indiana scores next year. Let Bird win
against all teams...except our Celts.

Logic says that Bird's decision is good for himself
(the money and the challenge), for NBA and also as Bird
said for the Celts. Probably Pitino is better off with
Bird not looking over his shoulders. I am certain that
Bird and his passion for bball will be great for Indiana
and Pacers could possibly contend with the addition of
one more bonafide scorer.
Again all the best to Bird.......Sashi.