Sadness

All the changes, Pitino is now become president and Mr.Auerbach is now
vice-chairman. All these changes now bring the team up-to-date with the rest of
the league. I always thought the Celtics were a family run business who took
care of its employees compared to the other teams who were multinational
corporations who was so big that it didn't know who was there mail room
delivery boy was. When the Celtics win the championship, people will celebrate,
how Rick Pitino brought back the team, I hope we reflect back on the times, ML
Carr had to take the slack when the team was losing. The two draft picks that
had a impact of the team when the team won was made possible by ML and his
trade with Dallas.

With Chicago winning, everyone sees Phil Jackson, coach of the Bulls and how he
won the repeats. Does anyone think Jackson can do this again with another team
from scratch? The triangle offense is not his but Rex Winters.

All I just want to say, when Rick Pitino brings #17 to the FleetCenter,
remember the people before him who endured the losing seasons, the players, the
coaches, and the management.

Signing off with sadness.
Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu