Re: Bird accepts Indiana job

> Indiana legend Larry Bird is the new coach of his homestate
>  Pacers.
>
>  Bird has reached a multi-year agreement with the Pacers, who
>  have scheduled a news conference for Monday at 6:15 p.m. EDT.

My next question is what are we going to see Larry wearing courtside next
year? It's no secret that he doesn't like donning the suit and tie. 'Matter
of fact, I don't know if I have ever even seen him in a necktie. THAT is
going to be strange! Will he opt for the Bobby Knight sweater look?

Also, when will the '97-'98 schedule be released? I need to circle the date
of the Pacers first game at the Fleet Center.

Good luck, Larry. (But here's hoping the Celtics kick Indiana @$$!!!)

- --Luke